At Digital Leaders we are committed to deliver an outstanding experience with very high-level speakers at all sessions, meetings and interactive discussion. Key element of our signature programs are the preparation and curation of each program to create value for the leadership delegation far beyond the physical meeting.
Leading and managing a corporation requires to reflect the status quo, to enable a spirit of innovation and to leverage the opportunities of the future. The goal of the Digital Leaders Executive Management Tours is to understand and analyze emerging technology trends and business innovation.
Innovation, that keeps you ahead of competition. Inspiration, that ignites a spark. Trends, that shape your business.
Since 2003 Digital Leaders has organized customized learning journeys, private Silicon Valley Tours, government delegations, corporate CEO programs and inspiration programs at the leading technology and innovation hot spots such as USA (Silicon Valley, San Francisco or New York), Israel (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa or Be’er Scheva), China (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen or Hangzhou), Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan (Tokyo or Kyoto) and Europe (Tallin, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London or Paris). Customized and private learning journeys for CxO’s to educate, inspire and create the basis for new projects. Executive manager tours can prepare your company for the digital future while learning secret insights of key digital players in the industry. The group programs can be part of an incentive travel or as a leadership initiative fully focused on key strategic topics for business growth and innovation.
Get the knowledge needed to outperform the competition.
Digital Leaders is leveraging our network of some of the most influential leaders and close contacts to high-level management to set up this unique leadership experience as a meeting of equals. Our curated programs are highly customised and is focusing on the needs of the management team. It’s something we only offer a few times per year, thus we are selective in the projects we can accept.
Digital Leaders is hosting these exclusive programs on request only, mainly for CxO’s and c-level managers at large companies but also for groups of HNW Individuals, Family Offices or Investors.
Whether it is initiated by the Chief Digital Officer as part of the Digital Transformation process or as an inventive travel within a employee rewards program for the top performing leaders – the program are different every time, but the take-aways are always unforgettable, motivational and inspirational. We believe that there is now better way to immerse your leadership team in the unique culture of the most successful Silicon Valley companies by discovering the impact of cutting-edge technology innovations on your company.
With almost two decades of experience – the Digital Leaders team has lead many executive tour programs worldwide with high level managers of companies such as Holtzbrinck Publishing Group, Mercedes-Benz, GIZ, WEF, Goldbach Media Group, WPP, SIEMENS, BMW Group, Audi, Volkswagen Group, Fujitsu, Fuji Xerox, 3+ Media Group and Television, Henkel, Vodafone, Allianz, Linde AG, Munich RE, E.ON, Samsung, General Electric, Private and Venture Investors, Family Offices and others.
They get how the industry works and, more importantly, have a great sense for where it is headed.“
Contact Digital Leaders to find out more.
Experience the future at its point of origin.
- Experience the latest trends firsthand in USA, Asia or Israel, obtain insights into innovation and strategy gained in discussions with experts. Feel the excitement of creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Rethink: How does the fast pace of digital change influence traditional business models and organizations’ success? Meet the visionaries of digital media and discuss the burning questions with decision makers.
- Disrupt: Who are the disruptors, the makers, thinkers and enablers behind the major media trends? Get a behind the scene look into the most promising startups, fast growing companies and international research centers.
- Technology Trends: What are the key emerging technology trends and what are the impacts for your business? Reflect the strategies of successful managers and embrace the development in media, technology and communication.
- Business Models & Strategy: How do business models evolve in the digital age? How to adapt your business strategy to the fast pace of the digital economy? What are the key take aways and learnings for your daily business?
Each Digital Leaders Executive Tour is customized for our clients. Be prepared for a packed program from early morning till late night. Each day comprises several company visits and expert sessions, one or two special location visits, business breakfast- and lunches as well as networking evening events.
High-Impact learning experience tailored to your company
- Companies: You will be inspired by the latest business models, concepts and innovative products. You will talk to leaders, managers and entrepreneurs behind the leading companies and fast growing startups.
- Think Tanks, Though Leaders & Experts: You will visit future labs, think tanks and get access to the key-decision makers, innovators and business leaders. You will profit from the insights through a personal discussion.
- Special Hotspots: You will discover special local highlights on „street- level“: innovative retail concepts, tech stores, local sights and showrooms of future technologies.
Explore the global tech hubs, such as San Francisco Silicon Valley United States, Beijing China or Tel Aviv Israel by touring to high tech corporate campuses, local incubators and innovation labs. Cultivate an innovator’s culture by hands-on learning of key strategies and joining creative workshops on site. Understand how to develop digital products, trial & error, improve and pivot products and services with the goal to generate new new lines of revenue. The leaders participating the management program will be loaded with fresh thinking, a new mindset and the spirit of changing the game in your industry.
Transform Your Executives—and Your Organization
Participants of management tours in the past had been Chief Executive Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, High-Net-Worth Individuals, C-Level Management, Senior Vice Presidents, Owners and Founders as well as Investors. They attended to get insights first-hand and acquire a Silicon Valley mindset. The number of participants ranges from three to twenty five participants. Average tour size is 12 people. Our tours focus on corporate programs initiated by and attended by one company only. Occasionally we hosted special delegation visits for governments, NGOs or corporate associations.
Digital Leaders is connecting CEOs of large enterprises, c-level management of stock-listed companies, Chief Digital Officers, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Corporate Managers from Europe and Asia with the American high tech, startup and venture capital executives in Silicon Valley. Mastering the Digital Transformation and challenging the status quo to stay ahead of competition.
Key Elements of a successful Trend Tour.
- Executive Tour Conception: Preparations, Planning, Contacting, Networking, Agenda Setting.
- Executive Tour Agenda: Meetings, Visits, Logistics, Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners
- Executive Tour Pre-Flight Info: Executive Information and Overview
- Executive Tour Booklet: Management booklet as a guide during the tour.
- Executive Tour: Execution, Guidance, Introductions and Explanations.
- Executive Tour Documentation and Innovation Report: Summary, Takeaways, Results, Action Points.